Mosaic Arts is organizing:
ArtStreet 2020 Road Show on August 29 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
How it will work:
- Each artist/non-profit organization or Creative Business is in charge of their own exhibit location and space – we suggest your home/front yard/driveway/your gallery or shop /friend or family’s yard, etc.
- If you are uncomfortable with exhibiting at your home we suggest partnering up with a local business / gallery / non-profit group.
- We envision any of our past Cultural Street participants being a part of this – for example: if you are a non-proft or creative business and want to have a special “socially distanced open house” that day during those hours or a “get to know you” event – We want to keep it covid-safe but also provide you with some extra exposure and advertising that day and drive business in your doors (safely). We just ask that you “advertise” (Facebook/Instagram etc) it as “The Artstreet 2020 Road Show Open House” – or something similar…. Or – if you don’t want people inside, perhaps you can set up a tent outside of your organization or perhaps partner with a different organization that has space for social distancing?
- If you are willing to share your yard/gallery/driveway/business space etc with another artist – please let us know
- We plan to create 100 t-shirts for sale that will have the ArtStreet Road Show logo on the front and the list of participating artists / participating non-profits/participating creative businesses and sponsors on the back. Mosaic will sell these.
- We will create yard signs that you can place in your yard/business/non-profit that shows that you are an official participant and listing the date/time
- We will do all of the promoting for this event, including social media. Please feel free to share, share, share!
- We will have a map on our website that lists all locations, along with artist names and medium
- We will also have printed copies of maps made that we will get to each location
- We will have a free prize drawing for people attending with $250 prize, $100 prize and a $50 prize. Prize money can only be used with participating artists or participating vendors. Details to come.
- Participating artists will be limited to those artists who juried into ArtStreet 2020 or Cultural Street groups from 2019 or invited demonstrating artists (those who signed up this year).
- This is a Greater Green Bay event only. This will include the communities of Howard /Suamico, Aswaubenon, De Pere, Green Bay, Allouez, Bellevue. There is some flexibility especially if you have multiple artists at your location – we can extend boundaries. We want to make this as easy as possible for our community to shop.
- There is no cost to participate or for people to attend.
- Deadline to sign up to be included on the t-shirt and some promotional material is August 12. You can sign up later but you will not be on the t-shirt.
Since social distancing has become our new norm we needed a creative way to celebrate our Artstreet artists and vendors.